We have wonderful news! We are reopening as of Wednesday, July 8th, 2020! All of us at the libraries are so pleased to be able to open our doors to our patrons once again! Curbside Pick Up will still be available for patrons who do not feel comfortable entering the libraries just yet. Please be aware that there will be rules and restrictions in our reopening to keep our community safe:
- Only 6 patrons within the library at a time.
- Patrons must do their best to remain 6 feet apart from fellow patrons.
- Masks must be worn by patrons within the libraries at all times.
- Patrons must sign up at the front desk to use computers or printers and are only permitted an hour of use. They must also request headphones and return them to the front desk when finished to be sanitized.
- All borrowed materials must be returned in the book drop, not at the front desk.
- Children under 13 must have an adult to accompany them into the libraries.
- Patrons are requested to not use library furniture unless absolutely necessary.
- Only 1 patron within a library aisle at a time.
- Patrons must request key to use the bathroom (at Cassadaga).
- Patrons will be encouraged to visit the library for no more than 1 hour.
- If a patron is to touch a book or any library material without checking it out, they must bring it to the front desk for sanitation or leave the material at a designated location.
Our hours will be the same as before, aside from Fridays and Saturdays during this phase of reopening.
Mary E. Seymour Memorial Free Library (Stockton):
Cassadaga Branch Library:
These hours and restrictions are liable to change, please check our website, Facebook Page, and all social media for any future altercations.
Thank you for your continued support through these difficult times and bear with us as we take these next big steps to safely help our community. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and concerns.