About the Mary E. Seymour Memorial Free Library
The Mary E. Seymour Memorial Free Library was established in 1899 by Henry W. Seymour. He was a local businessman and named the library after his daughter. The library operates on the second floor of the original brick building, with a later-built children’s area.
About the Cassadaga Branch Library
The Cassadaga Branch Library was built in 1993. After closing for a short period due to renovations, it reopened in 2013.